Freddy K's YouTube & other videos, as well as posts on various topics of interest. Still THE spot for thick AND rich content!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Precious Update

Precious the Golden retriever continues to discover her world. She is less white as her coat has become more tan. Her urine has gotten stronger & now burns the grass. She can easily hop up onto the deck or jump off the bed. Soon she will be as big as Sweety, the PWD, and will out-grow her car carrier. She graduated from Puppy Kindegarten yesterday, will miss her class mates but is registered for Grade 1.

Here she discovers a new toy...ice cubes in a water dish! Amazing how pets can amuse themselves with the simplest things!

2 comments:

  1. Back in the day when I used to suck back way too much Scotch, I played with the ice cubes in my Scotch glass. And like Precious frequently dropped them out of my mouth on the ground. Does that qualify me as a puppy, or just a sloppy drunk ??

    ReplyDelete

Followers