Freddy K's YouTube & other videos, as well as posts on various topics of interest. Still THE spot for thick AND rich content!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Views of Cuba

Havana Cuba in the 1930's.






This lengthy video was posted 2 years ago on YouTube. I'm certain that the Cuban-American groups depicted, like the aging leader of Alpha 66, are still obstinate about over-throwing Castro - as Castro still clings to his revolution & life.





Here's a popular Cuba travel commercial that I posted in 2008.





Our second trip to Sandals Varadero in 2009.





A visit with Cuban friends in Matanzas Cuba 2009.




This production of mine, on Cuban phrases, is approaching 13,000 views & has by far generated the most comments. Usually from young Miami "Cubans" who tend to call me names & insults because I've misspelled words. Well, I'm not trained in Spanish at all & learned these words & phrases phoenetically. But I did have fun with it!!




A video tour of the town of Varadero Cuba.




Sandals Varadero May 2008.




Havana Cuba part 1





Havana Cuba part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive