Freddy K's YouTube & other videos, as well as posts on various topics of interest. Still THE spot for thick AND rich content!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My old 400 Squadron Air Force website

I only have a handful of followers at this Blog. But I do know that the occasional visitor drops in to check out what's going on. Perhaps even a few folks aim their browser at this address just to monitor my subversive activities!

In any case, thanks for visiting to all.

As mentioned in an earlier post, my old website Freddy K's Unofficial 400 Squadron Webpages is alive and well in cyberspace even though Yahoo closed all the GeoCities sites in 2009. So for those interested in how it looked in 2002, click the link below.

My memoirs probably pissed off a few back then but I only had one or two negative feedback. Most appreciated the nostalgia.

http://www.reocities.com/squadron400/

Bill Bishop is working on a new site. Standby for an announcement. I've been working with Bill on a multi-media version of my On Guard series of stories which contain photos, songs, videos, etc to enhance the text. Bill has suggested an audiobook version and the completion of my last chapter, but this will have to be a winter project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers