Freddy K's YouTube & other videos, as well as posts on various topics of interest. Still THE spot for thick AND rich content!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

2 RSU Crew

Here's a photo recently received from Rollie Reeves of some of the RSU techs at Downsview in the late 1970s.

I recall everyone in your photo with the exception of the fellow at the left rear, McKenzie - just doesn't ring any bells at all.
Next to him is Barry Millward (who I recall curling with once). (Sean?) Dougherty, IE tech. Mo is next (possibly Morris).
Pete McAllister, who was on our infamous flight to Myrtle Beach. He's been deceased for several years & I do recall he was a good time Charlie kind of guy & even in death women were fighting over him!
At the right rear is Dick Raymond.
Left front is Rollie Reeves. Next is Rick Felker, "Bobsy Twin" of Pete McAllister & the two of them had lots of adventures during my time in the late '70s.
Sgt Dick Bull - classy guy. (Ron?) Adams - Safety Systems, I think.
And at the right front is my mentor - "Shorty" Beaune. Great fellow. Wonder whatever happened to him?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers